In order to keep Catholic education affordable for all.
We are pleased to announce that there will be no tuition increase this year.
Bishop Kelley Catholic School
BISHOP KELLEY CATHOLIC SCHOOL
1. A non-refundable Registration Fee of $150.00 per renewing family must be paid at the time of registration for each academic year. After Registration the fee is $200.00.
2. A non-refundable Registration Fee of $150.00 per new family must be paid at the time of registration for each academic year.
3. A non-refundable Book/Technology Fee of $175.00 is charged to each child in addition to the Tuition.
4. A $300.00 Fee will be added to the Tuition (K-8th Gr.) if the 15 Raider Volunteer Hours are not completed by May 1, 2020. (12 month cycle beginning May 2 and ending April 30 of the following school year.)
5. There are three types of tuition payment options. You may choose the one that work best for you:
a. A 5% discount will be awarded on tuition only, if all tuition and fees are paid-in-full by September 1st . Visa and MasterCard accepted.
i. This discount does not apply to Preschool.
b. Four payments are due on September 1st, November 1st , February 1st, and April 1st. Each payment must consist of one quarter of the tuition. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
c. Automatic Tuition/Fee Payment Plan (forms available in the office). You must sign up yearly for this.
i. If one chooses this option and a payment is returned for insufficient funds, one must cease using this option and make future payments by cash, Visa, MasterCard, or cashier check.
6. There will be a $50.00 late fee added to any tuition payment received past the expected date. Please mark your calendar for the payment schedule you have chosen to avoid these fees.
7. One half of all tuition and fees must be paid by November 1st if using the Four Payment Plan. Students will not be allowed to attend school on November 2nd without proper fees being paid.
8. Any family, who has not paid tuition and fees up-to-date for the current academic year, will not be eligible to register for the following year.
9. All tuition/fees must be paid in full by April 1st. Automatic Tuition/Fee Payment Plan must be paid in full by June 1st. Any payments made after the April 1st deadline must be paid in cash, certified check or money order.
10. $100.00 credit is given for each new family you bring to Bishop Kelley Catholic School. The family must register and send their child/children to Bishop Kelley Catholic School. The family must inform the school of your recommendation.
11. Report Cards will not be given to families if all tuition/fees are not paid in full.
12. Transcripts will not be sent to a new school if tuition/fees are not paid in full.
13. All tuition and fees must be paid-in-full before a student may participate in graduation ceremonies.
14. The Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance Application (FACTS) is available on-line for Kindergarten through 8th grade in February and must be completed by April deadline.