Thank you to everyone who helped make our 24th Annual BKCS Walk-a-thon a success! An event of this size cannot happen without a lot of help, so MANY THANKS to all who gave their time and talent to volunteer.
Thank you to:
• Our fantastic parents who donated snacks, volunteered their time, and made monetary
• Co-chairs: Colleen Denhof, Amber Hyek and Heather Youngblood (picnic), and Joanna
Verellen (t-shirts), Becky Hoppe (general support)
• Our crossing guards: Dave Livingston, Kim Molosky, Tina Kozma, and Officer AJ Wetzel for keeping us safe.
• Great Lakes Printing for donating our pledge sheets
• Urban Air and NCG Cinemas for donating raffle prizes.
• Dennis Slagle for always being there to capture our fun times.
Thanks and gratitude for your continued support and generosity to our school. Bishop Kelley is truly blessed.
Why do we need to fund-raise when we pay tuition?
Many parents ask the above question. The answer is quite simple. It costs far more than the
$3,225 per child to educate a child at BKCS
Again, tuition will not increase for the next school year! Please keep in mind, while the in-parish rate for one child is approximately $3,300, the true cost of educating each student is approximately $5,800. This means our amazingly respectable tuition rate is made possible through the generous contributions of our church community and through fund raising
Our major fundraisers are the Golf Outing, Mega Raffle, Fish Frys, and Walkathon.